We specialise in Road Traffic Accidents, Accidents at Work, Accidents in public places, catastrophic injuries and industrial disease claims. We endeavour to assist you to receive the maximum compensation you are entitled to and offer a No Win, No Fee service.
Personal Injury Solicitors
Here at Parker Bird Whiteley we are determined to see that those injured through no fault of their own are fairly compensated for their injuries. If you have been injured within the past three years, do not hesitate to contact our Personal Injury Solicitors who are here to help you.
What is personal injury?
Well “Personal injury” is the legal term for an injury or illness that has been caused by someone else’s negligence. If this sounds familiar you may be able to make a personal injury claim to recover compensation from those responsible. Our skilled and experienced team will support you throughout your claim and are on hand to guide you through the claims process. Compensation is only part of the story and our solicitors will help you access the rehabilitation, medical care and support you need to make the best recovery possible.
What areas of personal injury do we cover?
- Serious injury including traumatic brain and spinal injuries
- Road traffic accidents including pedestrian, cyclist and passenger accidents
- Accidents at work including back, head and manual handling injuries
- Accidents in public places including claims against the council and slips, trips and falls
- Accidents in Shops, Supermarkets, and Private Property
- Accidents Abroad
Why Choose Our Personal Injury Solicitors?
- Well we have a proved track record for getting you the most compensation.
- We have unrivalled experience to provide you and end-to-end service.
- We have a reputation which speaks for itself and from our past client’s continued recommendation
- Nationwide representation no matter where you live
What is a No Win No Fee Claim?
Most of the claims we handle are on a no win no fee basis, which means you won’t have to pay a penny out of your own pocket and here is no financial risk to you if your claim is unsuccessful
How Much Personal Injury Compensation Could You Receive?
This varies on a case by case basis, type of injury or illness and will also vary between individuals. So the amount of compensation you could receive will be personal to you. Our personal injury solicitors are experienced in accurately valuing claims based on your particular circumstances, to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
Call and speak to one of the personal injury team today for a free, no obligation chat to see whether we would be able to assist you.